POST 6 > ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


The experience I have had in the English subjects has been good, the truth is that they have been good since most teachers are preparing to give good classes, especially for those like me who cost us a lot of English.

I would prefer that I did not have so many restrictions and that in some cases they could explain things in Spanish, since there are situations that no matter how slow they speak, not knowing much English, I do not understand the activity or class and I get lost hahaha, re sad but I still there listening.

I liked blogs a lot since I feel it's an entertaining interaction where I can talk about different things and share it with my colleagues, I've received nice comments from people I still don't know in person but I was very happy to read them haha :).

I think everything, but it's harder for me to write, read or listen in English and understand it than to speak it, I think the latter is a little easier for me. I plan to pay for a course or something to learn more focussed on it and not with so much pressure to get my university degree in parallel haha.

I use it little, I would say that once every two weeks, but with my brother who is outside Chile he makes me talk more, since I will be able to visit him at the end of the year! That makes me happy :) <3

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My dream job